READY TO DO THE BEST WORK IN YOUR CAREER?
If your qualifications match any of our open positions and you have a strong aspiration to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, then we would love to receive your application.
We are always looking for the right people with the right background and attitude, and you are welcome to send an unsolicited application if you have been inspired by Ydigital!
The content writer will be responsible for creating compelling and
promotional assets, contributing to demand generation and awareness
goals for our clients. You will wear many hats as content strategist,
editor and writer. You will work on a variety of projects such as web
banners, websites, emails, landing pages, Facebook apps, press releases,
social media management and much more.
- Research, write, and edit compelling and eye catching, digital content for Ydigital Asia and our clients
- Responsible for producing white papers, case studies, email campaigns, presentations, infographics etc.
- Work closely with designers, account managers and other members of the execution team regarding client strategies and execution
- Meet deadlines and be able to adjust to client requests in a fast paced environment
- Participate and present in team meetings and client meetings
- Excellent project– and time-management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- 2-3 years of experience as a marketing communications writer across a variety of marketing channels
- A demonstrated capacity for understanding and applying marketing strategies and objectives
- Independently solve challenges creatively and work well with others in a cross-functional team environment
- Very strong written and oral English and Bahasa skills
- Education: Preferred BS/BA degree or equivalent (Journalism, communications, marketing or related major)
Analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve the client’s needs and build data products to extract valuable business insights.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Experience in building data based related product
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The Project Manager plans, schedules, monitors project activities, applying technical, theoretical, organizational and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
- Create project planning, resource allocation and timeline.
- Update internal project overview.
- Ensure on time project delivery.
- Monitor usage of external project budget (media / 3rd party cost) and internal resource hours spent for the project.
- Monitor quality of project delivered through quality assurance process and quality control with production team leads.
- Lead periodic and situational regroup / project update, involving everyone involved, e.g. production team.
- Ensure project report delivery to client (progress report & post-mortem report).
- Ensure both client and internal team satisfaction on the project.
- Control overview and assign internal resources to projects based on project needs and resource availability.
Project management process and tools:
- Ensure and control use of project management and resource management tools/templates.
- Educate and onboard new project members, support project members in project management process and tools.
- Continuously optimize project management and resource management process, tools / templates and methodology.
- Can do attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager.
- Hands-on experience with project management software.
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Communication and team management skills.
Senior Digital Media Performance Planner
A Senior Digital Media Planner and Buyer identifies which media
platforms would best advertise a client's brand or product. They work
within campaign managers, ad tech, ad network or other means of
available inventories and buying on behalf of a client or brand. He will
enable them to maximise the impact of their advertising campaigns
through the use of a range of media based on the strategy agreed on to
ensure reaching the KPI/Objectives.
- Producing financial and media plans and forecasts and aligned with back office & performance team
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- Liaising with client together with Digital Marketing Consultant for digital marketing activity.
- Producing briefs for media buyers to be documented and submitted to Project Managers/ Coordinators.
- Involve on multiple project at a time, each with a different deadline and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
- Making effective recommendations and implement for client and internal use per projects.
- Working as part of the performance team including Campaign Manager (if needed) and Strategist to achieve the best result
- Working with different Demand side platform management systems
- Communicate with Head of Department, other team member, and/ or digital marketing consultant to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
Sr. Digital Designer
Sr. Digital Designer is responsible for creating excellent? design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves understanding clients’ brief and their needs before making design decisions, design the digital visual layer of a brand’s strength based on brand guidelines and visual design principles to best enhance the user’s experience. Deliverable includes, but not limited to sketches, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas or even CSS specs.
- Involve on multiple projects at a time, each with a different deadline and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
- Designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy of the requirements of the client.
- Working as part of a team including web developers and graphic designers to achieve the best result.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Testing the website to ensure it is working.
- E?xecuting all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developer.
- Produce creative assets such as graphics or videos.
- May involve in managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job, ensuring all works met the agreed deadlines.
- Communicate with Head of Department, other team members, and/or account manager to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Plans concept and prepares work by studying and gathering information and materials needed.
- Produce designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Working as part of a team to achieve the best result.
- Support other team members and division to develop image assets required for both clients and internal needs.
- H?ave an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and functional user interfaces.?
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar ?with prototyping software (UX Pin, In Vision, Sketch, etc)?.
- Experience with high-quality ?digital design from concept to execution including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials).
- E?xperience working with HTML design is a strong plus.
- Team player and motivated to develop designer team skills.
- Creative flair, strong visual sense, attention to detail?s.
- Work independently and initiatives.
- Self motivated, able to work with minimum supervision, commit with deadline.?
- Flexible with clients’ opinions?.
- Strong written and oral English and Bahasa skills.
- Able to work in international environment.?
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about social media, including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Education: A major in graphic designer, advertising or related field is a plus
Our strategists analyze client's needs, goals, opportunities, challenges to create solutions and strategic recommendations. The strategist stays updated with trends and technologies to solve interesting problems for our clients, together with our team of digital specialists.
- Lead team during sales proposal creation.
- Participate in sales pitch meetings as needed.
- Identify new business opportunities at existing clients.
- Align and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, manage, optimize digital strategy and paid campaigns across a variety of our clients: Advising on strategies involving inbound marketing platforms, social media platforms, mobile, website design/functionality, online media, etc.
- Attend and present in client meetings during project delivery as needed.
- Develop strategy deliverable templates, frameworks and reports, including support slides for presentations, POVs, evaluations, benchmarking/competitive comparisons, or other deliverables. This includes compiling insights and data from digital production teams into a presentable and relevant format.
- Mentor and promote digital knowledge in Ydigital Asia — Keep abreast of trends, innovations, best practices, etc. in the digital space and bring new opportunities to top management.
- Capture project learnings, update knowledge database monthly per project.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Possess a client service mindset, ability to partner with various teams throughout the organization to understand client/key stakeholder objectives and translate into strategic plans.
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to develop insights.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Digital marketing related experience would be an advantage.